AGC Training – BIM Process, Adoption, and Integration
November 7, 2013
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday November 7, 2013
7:30a.m. – 5:00p.m
(Continental Breakfast from 7:00a.m. – 7:30a.m.)
Maryland AGC Chapter Office
1301 York Road, Suite 202 Lutherville MD 21093
Course Cost: includes continental breakfast, lunch, all classroom materials and a participant’s manual.
Maryland AGC members $375 per attendee
Non Members $475 per attendee
Registration 7:00a.m. – 7:30a.m.
(includes Continental Breakfast)
Instruction: 7:30a.m -5:00p.m.
(Lunch 12:00p.m – 12:45p.m)
Unit 4: BIM Process, Adoption, and Integration, the fourth installment of AGC’s BIM Education Program, is a full-day course that provides a foundation for participants to establish and execute the BIM process, facilitate its adoption, and achieve integration on a single project and at a company level to execute multiple BIM projects simultaneously.
BIM Process, Adoption, and Integration Learning Objectives
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Define process, adoption, and integration as related to BIM implementation
- Describe why BIM is a disruptive practice today
- Identify reactive and proactive BIM outcomes
- Evaluate and select process options for a specific BIM project
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of participants in the BIM process
- Identify consistent factors influencing BIM Return on Investment (ROI) at the project and the company levels
- Communicate the BIM process to management, colleagues, and project stakeholders
Outline a process for BIM adoption and implementation at the project and the company levels.