Building Congress & Exchange Foundation
The Building Congress & Exchange Foundation’s mission is to build the construction industry’s future workforce by promoting and supporting education and building programs that are beneficial to the recognition, development and growth of the Greater Baltimore construction industry.
- Awarding scholarships with our Future Craftsman & Design Awards to deserving construction and design high school students so they can continue to advance their career.
- Distributing grants and supplying tools to various schools and institutions that specialize in quality construction and design programs.
- Hosting the Builders-In-Training Workshop — a half-day interactive session for 10th and 11th grade students to learn about various elements of the construction industry and hear from industry professionals about how to build satisfying careers in the industry.
- Supporting the building of a Habitat for Humanity house by Harford Tech High School students interested in a construction/design career.
- Supporting the Jobs Opportunity Task Force’s JumpStart — a 14-week pre-apprenticeship program in Baltimore city that provides the job readiness and skills training needed to enable city residents to take entry-level jobs in electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
Together, we can support programs and create initiatives that provide the tools and training necessary to educate our future workforce. Help make a difference today. Contact the BC&E Foundation to see how you can get involved in helping to shape the future of the construction industry.
A copy of the BC&E Foundation’s current financial statement is available upon request by contacting the Building Congress & Exchange Foundation at:
6030 Marshalee Dr, Box 208
Elkridge, MD 21075
Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.